Looking for a fun and safe place to spend your summer? Boys & Girls Clubs of North County is the place for you!
FREE LUNCH PROGRAM
June 3 – August 9 • Lunch served 12pm – 1pm • Ages 0-18 • No membership required!
When school’s out, Clubs are in! Spend your summer making friends and learning new skills at our Ingold Clubhouse. Youth participate in a variety of activities in a safe and fun environment.
- Field Trips
- Summer Learning Programs
- Game Room
- FREE one-time day passes available ( swimming and field trips not included)
- Swimming Pool
- Computer Lab
- Arts Studio
- Music Recording Studio
Learn to swim in a safe and comfortable environment with CPR certified instructors!
1. Pick a Session
- Session 1: June 3 – June 14
- Session 2: June 17 – June 28
- Session 3: July 1 – July 12
- Session 4: July 15 – July 26
- Session 5: July 29 – August 9
2. Pick a Time
Monday – Friday from 1:15pm-5pm
*Members only. Pool availability subject to change.