Safety is the number one priority of Boys & Girls Clubs of North County and we are doing everything possible to keep children, our staff, and volunteers protected from the COVID-19 virus. This is why we are closely monitoring San Diego County Health Officials and the CDC. With the latest restrictions posed by the County, and in cooperation with FUESD, we believe it is in the best interest of our members, staff and volunteers to suspend all activities beginning Monday, March 16th through April 13, 2020.
- At this time, the Club’s Indoor Soccer Season has been postponed until the Club reopens on April 13th.
- The Red Carpet Dinner & Auction will be moving to an online event. The date has yet to be determined. More information will be available in the coming weeks.
- Meals will be available from 11am to 1pm to all children ages 18 and under starting this Monday, March 16th. No forms or registration are required. Locations for meal pickup include:
- Maie Ellis Elementary: 400 W. Elder Street
- William H. Frazier Elementary: 1835 Gum Tree Lane
- La Paloma Elementary: 300 Heald Lane
- Potter Jr. High: 1743 Reche Road
- De Luz School House: 40153 De Luz Murrieta Road
- San Onofre School: 200 Pate Road, San Clemente, CA 92672
- Mary Fay Pendleton: 110 Marine Drive, Oceanside, CA 92058
- Fallbrook High School: 2400 S. Stage Coach Lane
This was an incredibly difficult decision to not open our doors for the families who need us, as this is our mission, but in the interest of public health we feel like this is the appropriate response. We will continue to monitor changes in this very fluid situation. All updates will be posted on our website, Facebook and sent via email. We appreciate your support and understanding at this time.